Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Why the title?


Call me crazy, but I love tortillas. Always have and certainly hope I always will. There’s something magical about them. Whatever food goes into them is mystically transformed into a better version of itself. Peanut butter and jelly, meat, rice, yogurt, all are made tastier in the warm embrace of a flour tortilla.

If I could have the liberty to stretch that analogy, you could say Jesus is the tortilla of my life. Whenever I have the awareness to put something in His care it comes out better. My time, finances, work, fatherhood, being a husband...all those things become better when they are wrapped in the care of Jesus.

Jesus I love you; thanks for being my tortilla.



----------------
Now playing: Kanye West & Mos Def - Good Night
via FoxyTunes


No comments:

Post a Comment